September is one of the best months of the year to take advantage of both in person events and more frequently these days online digital presentations. Any company looking to grow their reach needs to take advantage of these opportunities. Summer is over, kids are back to school and business people are dialed back in
Data Center 411
Knowledge is Power! Current Data Center News, Events and Blogs
PKAZA had a great time attending the 2021 Spring Mission Critical Facilities Conference. You can read more about it here: https://conferences.7x24exchange.org/spring2021/ Some pictures of the even below.
Here is a list of skills needed for a data center business development manager arranged by top recruiters near you Business development managers are often considered to be the backbone of every data center. They have a lot of responsibilities that contribute to the successful and efficient functioning of any data center. In order to
Here are series of factors that you must check before going to any recruiting agency. Whenever you are looking to apply for a job in an environment that is highly competitive, there is a great chance that the hiring manager may not even see your resume. That is why it is crucial that you avail
IT experts explain what are data centers and what their importance is in modern life. There are plenty of people out there that have never heard of data centers and have no idea about the kind of work that is done there. Simply put, a data center is a physical facility where multiple organizations from
Can you imagine being stuck in your home for over twelve months without the internet working during the Pandemic? It should be no surprise to see the massive influx of demand of the data center industry. To say the Pandemic of 2020 changed the world is an understatement. The Silver Lining is that for the
- T5 Data Centers Plans Campus Next to Army Cybersecurity CenterT5 Data Centers plans to build a 140-acre, 200 megawatt campus in Georgia, adjacent to Fort Gordon and the U.S. Army’s Cyber Command Headquarters. The new campus taps into a cluster of advanced cybersecurity initiatives based in Augusta,Rich Miller
- Supply and Demand Trends Shape the Dallas Data Center MarketDevelopment in the Dallas market is driven by major wholesale data center providers, who have been creating multi-building campuses to support long-term growth. A new DCF special report examines market supply and demand trends.Rich Miller
- New Ashburn Data Center Project Poised to Expand to 4 Million SFA data center development in Northern Virginia is boosting the size of its campus, and now plans to deploy more than 4 million square feet of server farm space in prime real estate in Data Center Alley.Rich Miller
- How a Digital Twin Platform Streamlines Data Center Design and Operations ManagementData centers need tools that can calculate current data center performance and predict future performance. Future Facilities outlines how a Digital Twin platform streamlines data center design and operations management.Kathy Hitchens
- Virtual Interconnection: New Technology For Cutting Edge Data CentersVirtual interconnection is a new frontier that’s seeing rapid acceptance by colocation and cloud service providers. In a new DCF report, DataBank shares its take on the near-term future of software-driven IT infrastructure.Paul Gillin
- Former AOL Headquarters in Ashburn Will Become a Data Center CampusThe former America Online campus in Ashburn will be converted into a large data center campus by its new owners, American Real Estate Partners (AREP) and Harrison Street, who are investing $1 billion to expand in Data Center Alley.Rich Miller
- WEBINAR: How to Leverage Technology for Better Data Center SustainabilityDemand is growing for software solutions that can simplify the process of monitoring and reporting CO2 emissions for data centers. Join Data Center Frontier's Editor in Chief Rich Miller for an hour long webinar on January 26, 2022 at 1pm, when Rich will discuss green IT strategies with Rami Radi, Senior Software Application Engineer, Data […]Kathy Hitchens
- Leasing Demand Gains Pace in Dallas Data Center MarketThe Dallas data center market is the third largest in terms of capacity, trailing only Northern Virginia and Silicon Valley. A new DCF special report provides an overview of the growing demand in the DFW market.Rich Miller
- The Eight Trends That Will Shape the Data Center Industry in 2022What lies ahead for the data center industry in 2022? We’ve identified 8 themes that will shape the data center business this year. The overarching theme is dealing with the challenges of growth and the data center industry's vital role in a digital society.Rich Miller
- 5 Reasons Why the Minneapolis Data Center Market is GrowingTax exemptions, connectivity, and renewable energy are just some of the factors that make Minneapolis a robust data center market. A new white paper from Stream Data Centers outlines 5 of the top growth drivers this midwestern city.Kathy Hitchens
The Certified Mission Critical Operator program was created to meet the growing need for qualified operators to maintain today’s complex data centers. Experienced Mission Critical Operators from major corporations created the blueprint via a grant from the US Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. For excellence in operating a Mission Critical data center, you can count on a Certified Mission Critical Operator (CMCO).
DCPRO is a wholly owned subsidiary of DatacenterDynamics, the industry's most influential media and events brand. DC Professional Ltd. was formed in 2011 to service the professional development needs of the rapidly evolving mission critical IT infrastructure industry. They have provided classroom training to more than 12,000 students around the world - in many languages - through its network of expert instructors, and has delivered more than 15,000 modules of online training.
Uptime Institute aligns their data center education and training programs along three tracks, focused on data center design, management and operations. Uptime Institute teaches courses in over 30 cities worldwide, providing you a convenient opportunity to join an alumni network of over 3000 graduates around the world and take your data center education to the next level. Uptime Institute has earned CPD Accreditation through The CPD Standards Office. Taking Uptime Institute Accredited Training Courses qualifies as continuing education credits.
The Marist College Institute for Data Center Professionals (IDCP) was founded in 2004 with support and funding from the National Science Foundation. In partnership with professional, industry and governmental organizations, the IDCP has been providing individuals and corporate teams with skills-based education and credentialing supporting the data center and enterprise computing environments of the future.
@ International https://www.internationaldatacenterday.org/
@ Atlanta, GA, TBD https://www.bisnow.com/events/atlanta/data-center/dice-southeast-7410/
@ Austin Convention Center, TX https://www.datacenterworld.com/
@ Dublin, Ireland https://imasons.org/events/2022-ireland-local-chapter-meeting/
@ Monaco, Europe https://tinyurl.com/yckmk6ms/
@ Marriott Marquis, NYC https://www.datacenterdynamics.com/en/dcd-connect-live/connect-nyc/2022/
@ Upper Monclair Country Club, NJ https://www.golftournamentconsultant.com/AFCOM
@ Orlando, FL https://www.7x24exchange.org/conferences/
@ Hyatt Regency Santa Clara https://www.datacenterdynamics.com/en/dcd-connect-live/connect-silicon-valley/2022/